Guest Services Manager
Diamond Mountain is seeking a dedicated Guest Services Manager who will manage a team which maintains housekeeping for our 27 retreat houses, and other volunteer and guest facilities.
Diamond Mountain serves hundreds of guests for both solo and group retreats and this Guest Services role is critical in delivering our best in class Hospitality services to all who come. We are committed to treating guests as special as they are and this role will be key in our customer satisfaction by providing the warmth and hospitality that retreaters need to do their work.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Inventory and purchasing of all supplies required for use in all houses and facilities
- Maintain accurate accounts of expenses and working within budgets
- Maintain expanded storage facility for supplies between retreats
- Collaborate with other teams about when retreaters are expected to arrive and where they are staying
- Ensuring houses are clean before and after use
- Establish and document industry-standard processes and procedures for the role
- Assist and have input into the general management of Diamond Mountain
- Maintain Retreat Valley houses and group spaces, including Tara Temple, Community Center, Ranch House as well as the Lower Campus guest and staff facilities
This position reports to the Executive Director.
- Self-starter with strong time management and project management skills to coordinate multiple high-priority and long-term tasks simultaneously
- Strong business skills including excellent telephone, writing and communication skills
- Experience in delivering hospitality services to individuals and groups on a timely basis
- Able to manage a team of volunteers in support of this role
- Valid driver’s license and mobile phone
- USA resident or legal equivalent to work in this country
SHARED ACCOUNTABILITY AMONG ALL STAFF MEMBERS
- Help Diamond Mountain carry out its mission and vision
- Help fellow staff members and volunteers to succeed
- Attend staff meetings and take responsibility, along with fellow staff members, for the organizational culture, day-to-day management, and overall success of Diamond Mountain
- Understand, communicate and help enforce Diamond Mountain policies and guidelines, including, health, safety and behavioral via the Diamond Mountain policy process
- Professional manner and kindness in all relationships with staff, guests and vendors as a member of the Diamond Mountain team
- Protect life and safety in all facilities
- Check-in and check out guests.
This is a full-time, 30-hour per week position while long-term events are not being held. This number will increase during our peak season events.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation includes a monthly salary, fully furnished housing, attendance to Diamond Mountain ongoing classes, 10 weeks paid time off. Use of Diamond Mountain facilities for personal retreats is encouraged.
Please send a cover letter and resume that includes references to
Posted Jan 2019