Directions to Diamond Mountain
Diamond Mountain is located in southeast Arizona, approximately 2 hours east of Tucson International Airport and 4 hours from Phoenix International Airport. Call us at (520) 775-1921 to arrange your visit.
- From Tucson: Take I-10 East toward Benson, then continue to Willcox (~80 miles). Stop there if you’d like to pick up food or other supplies.
- Continue to head east from Willcox on I-10 (~24 miles). Take exit 362 into Bowie (a very small town with a gas station and mini-mart shopping.)
- In the center of Bowie, at the big green “Ft. Bowie” National Park sign, turn RIGHT/SOUTH onto Apache Pass Road.
- Go exactly 10 miles south on Apache Pass Road and turn LEFT at Old Fort Bowie Road onto a dirt road.
- Note: if Apache Pass Road turns to dirt and begins climbing up to Apache Pass and the Fort Bowie parking lot, you have missed the turn onto Old Fort Bowie Road.
- Two miles along Old Fort Bowie Road you’ll come to an intersection. Keep right toward Bear Spring Ranch instead of turning left onto Mulkins Ranch Road toward Emigrant Canyon.
- As you go over the next cattle guard, you are on Diamond Mountain Retreat Center property. The main parking lot is 100 yards further on the left. If we are not there to greet you, please leave a message at (520) 775-1921 to let us know you’ve arrived.
We look forward to seeing you!